- Local favorites like Milk Sugar Love, modcup, Third and Vine, and more were featured in an article from Epoch Times about food artisans in Jersey City.
- Sam a.m. is having a special supper club this Tuesday and they've teamed up with Cool Vines in Jersey City to provide discounted pairing suggestions.
- Cocoa Bakery is selling cream puffs for your New Year celebration, so get them while you can.
Sunday, December 28, 2014
Sunday, December 21, 2014
Sunday, December 14, 2014
- If you missed it, here's a great article from website getawaymavens.com exploring Jersey City, including modcup, Razza, The Kitchen at Grove Station, and more.
- Smith & Chang General Store has remodeled and is now part cafe, selling coffee and pastries.
- New Indian restaurant Vaibhav has taken over the former Casa Dante space. Run by the same owners as Sapthagiri, it officially opened last Thursday.
- Barcade will be closed tomorrow, 12/15, from 6:30pm- 11pm for a private event.
Sunday, December 7, 2014
- The Kitchen at Grove Station will now offer Sunday Brunch until 3pm, but will be closed for dinner.
- Iron Monkey rescheduled the cocktail class from last week to Thursday, Dec. 18th.
- The Thirsty Quaker has put together a gift guide, handy for the beer, wine, or even baking enthusiast in your life.
- modcup is now offering pre-weighed and individually packed pour over packs.
- The Thirsty Quaker is holding a Hannukah Beer Tasting this Friday beginning at 6pm.