- Corgi Spirits is opening to the public this Saturday! The initial opening celebration will run from 4pm-10pm and then they'll be open regular hours the following week. Corgi Spirits will offer both distillery tours and information and a tasting room with a selection of specially-crafted cocktails featuring their distinct spirits.
- Congratulations to Milk Sugar Love whose Mac Daddy ice cream cakes were featured on Thrillist.
- Congratulations to Pasta Dal Cuore who Maltagliata Pugliese was recently named one of the 35 best pasta dishes in New Jersey by Pete Genovese.
Monday, October 23, 2017
Friday, October 20, 2017
- Join Hudson Hall as they celebrate their Grand Opening and Ribbon-Cutting beginning at 4pm with live music, $5 house beers, and $10 pastrami sandwiches.
- Wurstbar is part of this year's NYC Cider Week and to celebrate, they'll be hosting a meet and greet with Steve Selin of South Hill and Phonograph Ciders starting at 5pm. They'll be offering five of his excellent ciders by the glass and will also be featuring a cocktail using his pommeau.
- Join the Exchange Place Alliance as they host a hay maze and pumpkin patch in the Urby Parking Lot at 200 Greene Street from 11am-7pm. They'll have it both this Saturday and Sunday and next Saturday and Sunday.
- LITM has a busy month full of Halloween activities including their Ghost of Uncle Joe's annual afterparty at 10pm with $7 iced tea cocktails and $7 nachos.
- Piggyback Bar opens this weekend for brunch, beginning at noon, and they'll also be offering dinner service on Saturday and Sunday.
- Join LITM for their Hurricane Irma Relief Concert along with Brockman's Gin and Out of the Margins Artist Alliance beginning at 9pm. $10 suggested donation.
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
This has certainly been an up and down football season and people all around the country are finding new reasons to tune in. Whether you're watching to show support for those taking a knee or just because you care how your team is doing, Jersey City has some great options for where to watch.
Monday, October 16, 2017
- Growing in Jersey City and Glam About Town are hosting a special Halloween Doughnut and Beer Tasting at FM on Halloween night from 7-10pm for $35/person. There are four pairings and the doughnuts are being provided by Glazed & Confused.
- Australian-inspired natural wine bar and eatery Frankie will be opening to the public for dinner this week.
Friday, October 13, 2017
- Midnight Market is hosting a special foodie Halloween Bash in Kearny beginning at 6:30pm and running until 1am. All food and drinks are $5 and vendors like Dulcinea, Eemas, Angry Archie's, and Delenio will be there along with many more.
- The Harsimus Cove Cemetery is hosting a screening of the Rocky Horror Picture Show from 7:30-10pm. Snacks will be available for purchase and blankets, costumes, and audience participation are all encouraged.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Frankie, the long-awaited contemporary Australian bar and eatery at Charles & Co., is preparing to launch their soft open. While they haven't announced a specific date, it's on track to open within the next week.
Sunday, October 8, 2017
Friday, October 6, 2017
- Join Point Capital Development, Lucky 7's, and RDG Hospitality for the Lafayette Neighborhood Oktoberfest. The party begins at 12pm and runs through 8pm at the Baker Building, 234 Suydam Ave - there will be music, drinks, food from Mordi's Schnitzel, and more.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
|photo courtesy of LITM/Buko Media|
LITM is known for their lively Halloween costume parties and this year is no exception. In fact, they're leading up to their Halloween party with a full month of costume-friendly celebrations including an after-party for ComiCon, for the Ghost of Uncle Joe's Annual concert and hurricane relief concerts. Read on to see what's happening.
Monday, October 2, 2017
Community News: Low Fidelity Serving Food, Mathew's Celebrates 1 year, Kona Beer Tasting Dinner & more
- Low Fidelity Bar has started rolling out their food menu. They currently have seasonal salads and sides available along with Detroit-style pizza and they'll have more coming up in the next few weeks.
- Congratulations to WHOS Gluten Free who will be officially open for brunch starting Saturday, 10/28
- Squeeze'd has a lot to celebrate this month - they're celebrating their one year anniversary at 8 Springs Studio, they'll be opening a second location soon, and they've got new and improved pricing on their cleanse packages.