- The transformation of Raval into Pasta e Vino has finished and Pasta e Vino celebrated their soft opening this weekend.
- Uncle Momo, a French Lebanese spot from Montclair, also opened their Jersey City location to the public this weekend.
- Satis Bistro is hosting an Austrian Wine Dinner on 10/26 at 7:30pm. There are four courses plus six wine pairings for $75/person and reservations are required.
- Dark Side of the Moo has introduced a new roster of weekly specials for dine-in and take-out at the restaurant.
- Talde has announced they are completely redoing their brunch menu. It will likely launch next weekend.
- Choc O Pain has added mini sandwiches to their menu.
Outside Jersey City
- Shake Shack is planning to expand to Lawrence in Mercer County and per hMag, may potentially be coming to Hoboken.
- DeLorenzo's Pizza in Robbinsville has been named NJ's best restaurant by People Magazine.
- Salt + Seed and Hoboken Table have put together a specialty fall-inspired five course vegan dinner on November 8th at 7pm. Tickets are limited and cost $100/person.