Monday, July 31, 2017
- Join Art House Productions for their Cocktails Under the Stars fundraiser at Charles & Co. on Wednesday, August 9th. There will be an open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and music. Tickets are $45 in advance.
- Yelp is offering free food delivery from any of their partnered businesses from now through September 4th.
- Congratulations to Hudson Kitchen for making it to Top 10 Finalist round in Rising Tide's Start Something NJ challenge. They're officially in the running to win 10k to help grow their business.
- Congratulations to Pet Shop on celebrating their 1st anniversary! Join them on August 3rd for a never-ending happy hour, an Entenmann's donut buffet, and more.
Friday, July 28, 2017
After spending over a year in the build-out and hiring/training process, Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar will open at Newport Centre, 30 Mall Drive West, on Tuesday, August 1st. Jersey City is the sixth New Jersey location for Zinburger after an Edison location opened in June.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Monday, July 24, 2017
- FastBoy Delivery is now offering Wurstbar for delivery.
- The next Jersey City Wine Fest has been scheduled for September 9th at the Harborside Atrium. Tickets are $60/each (designated driver tickets are $15) but they're offering a $20 off promo code EARLYBIRD through the the end of this week.
- Talde has scheduled their next Kamayan date for Tuesday, August 1st and they'll be bringing back a lot of the Filipino classics.
Thursday, July 20, 2017
- Join Pret A Manger for a free breakfast and free lunch in honor of their Grand Opening at Newport on Friday. They will have 400 breakfasts and 500 lunches to give away.
- Explore and enjoy some science and food with LSC After Dark and Midnight Market's new event, Electric BBQ, an evening full of great food, music, and a lightning show. The party runs from 6pm-10pm
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
LSC After Dark has teamed up with Midnight Market to present Electric BBQ, an evening full of science, food, music, and fun this Thursday, 7/20.
Monday, July 17, 2017
- Pret A Manger is opening at Newport Centre in Jersey City this Friday, 7/21. To celebrate they will be giving away 400 breakfasts and 500 lunches to the first guests on Thursday, 7/20.
- Congratulations to Milk Sugar Love who was featured on News 12's Food Truck Friday.
- O'Hara's has put together a new brunch menu.
- Orale is hosting a special Mezcal event Monday, 7/17 from 4-6pm.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Lutze Biergarten at Harborside is expanding!
On Saturday, July 22nd, join them for the launch of Lutze Eats, a weekly pop-up food experience that will run every weekend through October 28th. Located at 3 Second Street, right outside the biergarten on the boardwalk, the market will feature a variety of vendors offering everything from Korean BBQ to waffle ice cream sandwiches.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Monday, July 10, 2017
- Taphaus has started a petition to help them gain easier access to the patio outside their space from Crystal Point Condo Association.
- Join Lucky 7's for their annual Rock N' Roll BBQ this Saturday, July 15th beginning at 1pm.
- Congratulations to The Hudson Kitchen and Jersey Girls Food Tours for becoming semi-finalists in the 2017 Start Something Challenge by Rising Tiday Capital.
- Jerkin' Chicken is now holding an all-you-can-eat brunch every Sunday beginning at 11am. Tickets are $35/person for a maximum of a two hour seating and it's BYO.
- Dark Side of the Moo is offering free delivery when you order through their site or Eat24 from now through September.
Friday, July 7, 2017
Bergen-Lafayette's restaurant scene is continuing to expand with newcomers Hooked JC and Pinwheel Garden joining the ranks of what's up and coming in the neighborhood.
Hooked JC, located at 467 Communipaw Ave only a couple of blocks from Berry Lane Park, is a new seafood spot owned and run by Tory Aunspach, a long-time chef who has cooked around the world and Natalie Miniard of JCity Realty.
|Photo courtesy of FB|
Monday, July 3, 2017
The 4th of July is almost here and while it's tough to have it in the middle of the week, there are still a lot of ways you can celebrate before dragging yourself back into work on Wednesday.
Check the guide below to see what's going on, who's open, and who's closed.