Check the guide below to see what's going on, who's open, and who's closed.
- Jersey City is hosting their 4th Annual Freedom & Fireworks Festival with food, rides, live music and entertainment, and fireworks! The event has been moved over to Exchange Place which is most easily reached by PATH or Light Rail and will have a beer garden provided by South House, some great food trucks including Toum NYC, El Taco Chilango, Luke's Lobster, Try Vegan, and many more. Fireworks begin at 9:15pm.
- Departed Soles will have their tasting room open from 12pm to 6pm so stop on by before heading to the fireworks to taste their FourthofJulIPA, made with Firecracker popsicles, or any of their other specialty beers, both gluten-free and not.
- Left Bank Burger Bar is holding a special burger challenge with a special 4th of July themed challenger over the next week.
Special Hours & Offers
- Talde is offering $35 buckets of Kung Pao or Korean Fried chicken for take out. Place your orders today and pick-up tomorrow after 5pm. Take-out only.
- Third & Vine is offering an All American Cheese flight special tonight - 4 domestic cheeses for $15.
- LITM's kitchen is closed tonight, but they'll have drinks and free bar snacks along with chips and pico de gallo and guacamole for sale to help you enjoy Karaoke night. They'll be closed tomorrow.
- Choc O Pain is open regular hours today, will be open beginning tomorrow at 8am, and have a variety of fresh breads and pastries available including some red, white, and blue fruit tarts.
- The Kitchen Step will be serving brunch on Tuesday from 10am-4pm.
- Park & 6th is offering 1/2 price pints all day Tuesday.
- White Star Bar is offering Chili Cheese dogs at both the Brunswick Street and Warren Street locations. The Brunswick location will be open until 6pm tomorrow and the Warren Street location will be open regular hours so you can enjoy the festivities and fireworks.
- Surf City will be open beginning at 12pm Tuesday
- Atlas Bar will be open for brunch on Tuesday beginning at 11:30pm.
- The Hutton is open for their regular hours on Tuesday.
- Milk Sugar Love will be open from 11am-10pm
- Cocoa Bakery is open until 2pm today for any last minute 4th of July celebration dessert needs.
- 9 Bar Cafe at Erie Street will be closed although their Urby location at 200 Greene will stay open.
- Squeeze'd is closed both today and tomorrow.
- Dark Side of the Moo will be closed Tuesday.
- Rustique Pizza will be closed Tuesday.
- The Archer will be closed Tuesday, but open regular hours otherwise.
- Congress Station is closed on Tuesday but open from 7am-3pm Wednesday.
- Beat Street is closed on Tuesday.
- Third & Vine is closed Tuesday
- El Cocotero is closed Tuesday and back to regular hours Wednesday.
- 9th & Coles is closed Tuesday.