- Bone-In has launched a Go Fund Me to help them outfit their new kitchen and banquet space on Lima Family Farms which will help them expand and grow their overall business of providing farm-fresh, whole foods to the community.
- Join Atlas this Thursday 4/26 for their High West Core 4 whiskey tasting and four course dinner. It begins at 6:30pm and tickets are $75/person. Call for reservations.
Monday, April 23, 2018
Friday, April 20, 2018
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Monday, April 16, 2018
Friday, April 13, 2018
|Photo courtesy of Mordi's Scnitzel|
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Monday, April 9, 2018
Community News: Griot Cafe Menu Expands, Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's, FastBoy Celebrates 4 Years, and More
|Photo from Griot Cafe|
- Griot Cafe has expanded their menu to include new hot breakfast specials like omelets, breakfast burritos, and more.
- Congratulations to local delivery service FastBoy on celebrating four years in business! To celebrate, they're offering free delivery through Wednesday, 4/11.
- Piggyback Bar and their creative takes on bar food were featured in The Digest.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
|Photo from Pizza Vita|
Monday, April 2, 2018
- A manager at Domino's on Communipaw Ave was attacked by two on-duty cops over a problem with their pizza delivery. The attack was caught on security tape and the two officers have been suspended without pay and face criminal charges.
- A burlesque show scheduled to run at FM had to be cancelled at the last minute after city attorneys threatened the restaurant with fines and penalties for violating local obscenity laws. The decision has been unpopular with the local community and further action is pending.