|Photo from Griot Cafe|
- Griot Cafe has expanded their menu to include new hot breakfast specials like omelets, breakfast burritos, and more.
- Congratulations to local delivery service FastBoy on celebrating four years in business! To celebrate, they're offering free delivery through Wednesday, 4/11.
- Piggyback Bar and their creative takes on bar food were featured in The Digest.
- Wurstbar has expanded their veggie options even further by adding a veggie option to their corn dogs.
- This Thursday, 4/12, Barcade is debuting an exclusive beer, "Old Anteater" made in collaboration with Cape Ann Brewing made with cocoa nibs and black ants. They'll also have a full line-up of other beers by Cape Anne Brewing.
- Porta has changed up their menu for the spring. They've brought back the Spring Betty Pizza and added some new options including an expanded grill menu with entrees for two.
- Going forward, Third & Vine will be closed on Mondays until further notice.
- As a reminder, Pizza Vita is now open in Jersey City Heights.
Outside Jersey City