Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Monday, May 21, 2018
|Photo from Talde|
- Head to Talde any time through next Monday, 5/28 for their Filipino Restaurant Week with chicken adobo tacos, pork bbq, and mango pie for $35/person.
- Congratulations to Light Horse Tavern on celebrating 15 great years in Jersey City over the weekend.
- Komegashi Too is having a wine dinner this upcoming Wednesday, 5/23. There will be five different wines accompanying four courses. The dinner starts at 7:30pm and tickets are $75/person.
Thursday, May 10, 2018
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
|Photo from The Grind Shop|
- Congratulations to Lee Sims, Half Time Bar, Milk Sugar Love, Salerno Salumeria, Carmine's Italian Deli, ME Casa, Abbondanza Trattoria, Laico's, Whealth & Co, Dulce De Leche, Carmen Rosa's Bakery, The Grind Shop, and Gia Gelato and Cafe who were all honored and awarded winners at the 2018 Small Business Awards Ceremony by the city. The awards recognize small businesses in each ward of the city for their service and dedication to the Jersey City community. In addition, Bucket and Bay was recognized for their participation in the new Certified Green Business Program.
- The Grind Shop has brought back their La Colombe Draft Latte! It'll be available all spring and summer.