- Join Hudson Hall as they celebrate their Grand Opening and Ribbon-Cutting beginning at 4pm with live music, $5 house beers, and $10 pastrami sandwiches.
- Wurstbar is part of this year's NYC Cider Week and to celebrate, they'll be hosting a meet and greet with Steve Selin of South Hill and Phonograph Ciders starting at 5pm. They'll be offering five of his excellent ciders by the glass and will also be featuring a cocktail using his pommeau.
- Join the Exchange Place Alliance as they host a hay maze and pumpkin patch in the Urby Parking Lot at 200 Greene Street from 11am-7pm. They'll have it both this Saturday and Sunday and next Saturday and Sunday.
- LITM has a busy month full of Halloween activities including their Ghost of Uncle Joe's annual afterparty at 10pm with $7 iced tea cocktails and $7 nachos.
- Piggyback Bar opens this weekend for brunch, beginning at noon, and they'll also be offering dinner service on Saturday and Sunday.
- Join LITM for their Hurricane Irma Relief Concert along with Brockman's Gin and Out of the Margins Artist Alliance beginning at 9pm. $10 suggested donation.