- Central Bistro recently opened at 403 Central Ave in the Heights, serving a mix of Mexican and Italian dishes. They are open beginning at 9am Saturday through Monday and beginning at 10am Tuesday through Friday and close at 10pm daily.
- Frankie has launched a CBD oil mocktail menu so you can enjoy the relaxing effects of CBD without the hangover of a cocktail.
- Join La Cote this Thursday, 12/20, as they host Hopewell Valley Vineyards from 6-8pm. They'll have a wine tasting and finger foods available.
- Congratulations to Korai Kitchen, Griot Cafe, Pinwheel Dumpling & Noodle Bar, Hooked JC, and Square 1 who were all named on Yelp's Top 50 Places to Eat in New Jersey.
- Don't forget, Cocoa Bakery has their holiday menu up and they're taking orders so make sure to get your holiday dessert plans in order. They are also now hiring for their location on Central Ave in the Heights which should be opening soon!
- Salt & Seed has also launched their holiday catering menu with all vegan offerings. Orders must be placed by 12/22.
- Pampita Meat Shop is offering special additional hours to help accommodate the holiday rush and they'll be open for the next three Mondays before Christmas.
Sunday, December 16, 2018
Community News: Central Bistro Now Open, La Cote Hosting Wine Tasting, and More