|Photo from Cellar 335|
- Cellar 335 has transformed their space for the holidays to run their new themed pop-up: Sleighs n Leis. It's a tiki-themed Christmas with a specialty cocktail menu including frozen spiked hot chocolate, Rum Rum Rudolph, and others.
- Hooked has launched three new delivery-only restaurants: Green Things focusing on salads, Lit Burger with a variety of burger and tater tot creations, and Comfort Cookery with homestyle comfort food , all available through UberEats.
- Cocoa Bakery has published their holiday dessert menu so you can start placing your orders.
- Sam a.m. has started accepting names on their waitlist through Yelp.
- The JC West Side Craft Fair is this Saturday, 12/8 at St. Dominic's Academy and will include pies, cookies, and other delicious treats from local vendor Tayby and Co.
- Jersey Wine & Spirits is hosting a Holiday Wine Tasting on Thursday, 12/6 from 7-8:30pm. They'll be sampling ten wines and will include a bottle of one of the tasted wines in the $40 ticket price.
- Firehouse Blazing Pizza is offering free delivery for all of December.