Rockin Mex, 2 Division Street, opened in late November with little fanfare or notice. Replacing local BBQ spot Legal Beans (although still affiliated), Rockin Mex advertises tacos, burritos, Mexican salads, and burrito bowls.
Thursday, January 18, 2018
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
|Photo by Pokay|
- Pokay is introducing a new menu item: poke tacos in nori shells! Tuesday is the first day they're available.
- Join Liberty Science Center and Midnight Market this Thursday 1/18 for Gin and Jupiter at LSC: After Dark. Brockman's Gin, Corgi Spirits, and Botanist Gin will all be there as well as some of Midnight Market's favorite vendors with $5 bites, intergalactic laser tag, an alien tribble filled ball pit and much more. Tickets are $20.
- Next Tuesday 1/23, join Jersey Wine and Spirits and Van Hook Cheese for a night exploring the Wine and Cheese of Italy. Tickets are $40 and the event starts at 7pm.
Friday, January 12, 2018
Hidden Grounds launched the soft open of their new Jersey City space at 148 1st Street last week.With two locations in New Brunswick, Hidden Grounds has quickly gained a devoted following since it opened in 2013 with their attention to detail, style aesthetics, high quality coffee and unique offerings like their specialty chai teas.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Monday, January 8, 2018
|Bulgogi Dumplings from Ahri's Kitchen|
- Join Hudson Pride Center and Garden State Equality this Tuesday, 1/9, at Atlas, 130 Newark Ave, as they host an Evening with the Mayors of Hoboken and Jersey City and the LGBTQ community. The event starts at 8pm.
- On Monday 1/8, Dolya Cafe, 128 Newark Avenue, will be celebrating their Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with the HDSID and Mayor Fulop at 4pm.
- Prato Bakery has put together a special trip to Tuscany with a focus on enjoying the food and learning the cooking techniques of the region. The trip will run from 7/7-7/14.
Thursday, January 4, 2018
The Bomb Cyclone is here and is predicted to bring anywhere from 3-8 inches of snow with it along with freezing temps and high winds. Your best bet is to stay inside, but in case you feel like venturing out, here's a list of confirmed opening/closings.