- Harborside is hosting the "Ultimate Halloween Party" from 8pm-1am. There will be a DJ, costume contests, food vendors, bars, a photo booth and much more. Entry is $20/person online and $30/door.
|Photo from WHOS Gluten Free|
- Join Hudson County Community College's Culinary Institute for their After the Harvest event featuring New Jersey wineries with tastings, food pairings, and live music. The event will run from 1-5pm and is $25/person.
- WHOS Gluten-Free is hosting a pumpkin carving party from 4-7pm with games, hot cider, stencils, prizes and more. It's $10/person if you BYO pumpkin and $15 if you need a pumpkin to carve.
- The Exchange Place SID is putting on a Halloween Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival from 11am-7pm at 200 Greene Street in the parking lot by Urby. It will run both Saturday and Sunday and have a "pumpkin patch", seasonal food and drinks and family-friendly activities like a bounce houses and magic shows.
- Barcade is having a Halloween party from 12pm-3am with mysterious mixed drinks and a pumpkin and Halloween brew themed tap list.
- Head to Frankie for a full day of celebrating with all-day screenings of Tim Burton movies, treats for kids, and plenty of adult beverages. If you come in costumer or show your pet dressed up, you can get a free drink.
- O'Leary's is celebrating Halloween with a family-friendly Monster Mash party. It will run from 3pm to 8pm and they'll have a costume contest, games, and a cash bar for adults.
- Loew's is holding their Annual Movie Masquerade Benefit with a screening of Young Frankenstein followed by their Masquerade Party in the lobby with light refreshments, drinks, music, dancing, and a cash bar. The movie begins at 7pm while the party begins at 8:45pm - if you want to go just to the movie, it's $10 and if you want to enjoy both, it's $25 and all proceeds go to benefit Friends of the Loew's.
- Whealth & Co is hosting a Halloween dinner from 7-10pm with a costume contest and acoustic music. There will be three courses and the winner of the costume contest earns a private dinner for 8.
- Riverview Park's 7th Annual Dia de los Muertos celebration will take place at this Sunday's Farmer's Market from 10am-3pm. They'll have Mexican hot chocolate, face painting, a mariachi band, and a Day of the Dead puppet parade along with a Dog Parade & Costume Contest.
- The Exchange Place SID's Halloween Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival continues for its second day, running from 11am-7pm.