Thursday, May 31, 2018
UPDATE - This event has been postponed. Stay tuned for more information on the next event.
Pasta Dal Cuore is kicking off summer with a new wine dinner, In Viaggio sulla Via Emilia.
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
|Photo from More Life Cafe|
- On Tuesday, 5/29, Luna will be hosting a Full Moon party which will celebrate their being open for one month as well as the current full moon cycle. There will be candle-lit dining as well was as an all-night Happy Hour.
- Congratulations to Harry's Daughter who received a mention on This is Insider Food.
- New dedicated vegan restaurant More Life Cafe has opened near Lincoln Park at 191 Mallory Avenue, selling plant-based versions of comfort food, smoothies, salads and more. They're still in soft-open mode, but plan to hold a Grand Opening shortly.
Friday, May 25, 2018
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Monday, May 21, 2018
|Photo from Talde|
- Head to Talde any time through next Monday, 5/28 for their Filipino Restaurant Week with chicken adobo tacos, pork bbq, and mango pie for $35/person.
- Congratulations to Light Horse Tavern on celebrating 15 great years in Jersey City over the weekend.
- Komegashi Too is having a wine dinner this upcoming Wednesday, 5/23. There will be five different wines accompanying four courses. The dinner starts at 7:30pm and tickets are $75/person.
Thursday, May 10, 2018
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
|Photo from The Grind Shop|
- Congratulations to Lee Sims, Half Time Bar, Milk Sugar Love, Salerno Salumeria, Carmine's Italian Deli, ME Casa, Abbondanza Trattoria, Laico's, Whealth & Co, Dulce De Leche, Carmen Rosa's Bakery, The Grind Shop, and Gia Gelato and Cafe who were all honored and awarded winners at the 2018 Small Business Awards Ceremony by the city. The awards recognize small businesses in each ward of the city for their service and dedication to the Jersey City community. In addition, Bucket and Bay was recognized for their participation in the new Certified Green Business Program.
- The Grind Shop has brought back their La Colombe Draft Latte! It'll be available all spring and summer.
Sunday, May 6, 2018
Jersey City always has you covered when it comes to eating and drinking well, but it's even better when you get to combine that with helping raise funds for a good cause. Check out these three fundraisers happening soon in Jersey City and show your support.