|Photo from The Grind Shop|
- Congratulations to Lee Sims, Half Time Bar, Milk Sugar Love, Salerno Salumeria, Carmine's Italian Deli, ME Casa, Abbondanza Trattoria, Laico's, Whealth & Co, Dulce De Leche, Carmen Rosa's Bakery, The Grind Shop, and Gia Gelato and Cafe who were all honored and awarded winners at the 2018 Small Business Awards Ceremony by the city. The awards recognize small businesses in each ward of the city for their service and dedication to the Jersey City community. In addition, Bucket and Bay was recognized for their participation in the new Certified Green Business Program.
- The Grind Shop has brought back their La Colombe Draft Latte! It'll be available all spring and summer.
- This Thursday, join Barcade as they celebrate their 7th anniversary here in Jersey City. They'll have kitchen specials, giveaways, and a taplist with rare and vintage kegs. The party starts at noon and goes until closing.
- Hudson Hall has a launched a new spring menu along with some new Happy Hours and Daily Specials including "Mondays are the Wurst" with $5 sausage sandwiches and Pilsner Urquell.
- Hamilton Pork has officially opened their backyard for the season.
- Light Horse Tavern has put in a brand new draft system that allows them up to 16 lines along with hi tech and extra cold options.
- Korai Kitchen has some new menu pricing launching next Tuesday, 5/15 and they'll soon have some new dishes to try as well.
- Make sure to check out these three great fundraisers happening in Jersey City.
Outside Jersey City
- Congratulations to Angry Archie's who has launched a second truck to help them be at more events and locations including Hoboken's Pier 13.
- The Hoboken Garden Street Farmer's Market opened for the season on Saturday. Located at 14th Street and Garden, the market features fresh produce, gluten-free baked goods, cheese, meat, fish, pressed juices and more. It will run from 9am-2pm every Saturday through December 22nd.