- WORD Bookstore is having a Stumptown Roasters Tasting beginning at 11am
- Today is the Hamilton Park Festival. It will go until 6pm tonight and features lots of family-friendly activities, live entertainment, sports clinics and plenty of food including local trucks like Carmella's and Mordi's
- GP's, right by Hamilton Park, will be holding their First Italian Festival from 1pm-5pm with bocce ball and their new meatball cart
- Milk Sugar Love is opening today! The store (19 McWilliams Place, also right by Hamilton Park) will open at 11am with plenty of organic ice cream and delicious treats for everyone, including puppy fro-yo!
- Tomorrow, there will be a cooking demonstration by Jersey City resident Meera Jaffrey at noon at the Riverside Park Farmers' Market. The market will also have a Father's Day Family celebration with tons of activities for the whole family, all at no charge. The fun begins at 10am and goes until 12pm
- The Iron Monkey has a special Father's Day menu planned: http://ironmonkey.com/fathers-day/
- Jersey Girls Food Tours are offering a special discount for Father's Day: 15% off any food tour by using the code "DAD15"
- Choc-O-Pain has some special desserts on hand for your Father's Day Celebration including their popular chocolate ganache tart
Happy Weekend, everyone!