Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Catching Up and Updating

First, I want to apologize for the quiet around here the past week or so. There were some major technical issues that ended with me purchasing a new computer. So, hopefully, that will no longer be a problem!

Secondly, I want to thank everyone who's been reading and sharing this blog. I am really grateful and excited by the response and support. I hope to keep improving and expanding as it continues and I have some plans for new features to add that I think will be helpful so please keep coming back to check it out!
One new addition I'm working on is a weekly calendar of  food events around Jersey City - where mobile spots are, the markets, if any restaurants have specials or theme nights, etc. While I work to get this functional within Blogger, I'm going to be doing weekly posts with the schedules.  If you're involved with any of these, and want your location(s) posted or have an event/special that you want included, please email me and I'll add it!

Thanks again for reading and I welcome any feedback or questions. Let me know if there's something particular you'd like to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment