- O'Leary's is having a pre-Thanksgiving fest with $2 fireball shots, Dos Equis bottles, and Departed Soles drafts and 50 cent wings.
- Miss Wong's is hosting a special Le Vibes party Wednesday evening.
- Porta is celebrating one year in Jersey City the night before Thanksgiving with a champagne toast and $8 boilermakers.
- Fast Boy Delivery will be offering special deals all through the holidays including free delivery on Thanksgiving.
- Milk Sugar Love's pint sale is going on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On Friday, they'll also be introducing their holiday menu, special holiday flavors, and they'll have special deals on Friday and Small Business Saturday.
- It's Thirty Acres' last week and they'll be serving an a la carte menu Friday and Saturday.
- Talde, Bell + Gray, and the Kitchen at Grove Station will all be offering brunch on Friday.
- On Saturday, the Holiday Mart at the HUB kicks off. Expect crafts, food vendors, gift shopping and more.
- Dark Side of the Moo will be celebrating their Grand Opening on Saturday (and Milk Sugar Love will be there too).
As a side note, keep in mind it is Small Business Saturday this weekend and we're lucky to have a quite a few of them in Jersey City, so make sure to support your local small businesses, restaurants, food stands, markets, etc. - there will be plenty of deals going on!