Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Pasta Store

A new sign went up over the former Europa Meat Market on Jersey Avenue. The store has been sitting empty for a long time ago, but a couple months ago, permits went up and work started. There's been a bit of clean-up, some equipment removal and some equipment installation, but not a lot of information has been forthcoming.


From the look of it and from the what I've heard, it won't be a restaurant but more like a specialty fresh pasta and Italian imports market. There still looks like there's a lot of work that needs to be done, but they're keeping some of the original display cases and don't have any major renovating to do so let's hope it won't take too long to open. 

Anyone know more?   

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I am the owner, I'd love to give you more info as we plan on opening very soon! What address can I email you at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More info would be great - thank you! Email is jerseycityeatstumblr@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hi are you open yet?If so do you have fresh tagliatelle? what are your hours?

    So excited to have fresh pasta in Jersey City.. will post the news on my communities website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - I don't run the store, I just posted the news about it, but yes, it is open. Pasta Dal Cuore and it is open. I believe they have fresh tagliatelle but the rotation of pastas does change from time to time. They're usually open from about 11am-8pm.

      Delete