Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Grove Square Coffee Shop

The Grove Square Coffee Shop opened up a few weeks ago, but seemed to be only serving drinks and their more lunch/dinner/apps type menu...which seems a bit confusing given their full restaurant next door....

But if you were hoping to stop by for a quick breakfast on your way to work, you're in luck!


As of yesterday, they are officially serving coffee and egg sandwiches and I imagine they also have some pastries, bagels, etc. available as well. I haven't been able to find a full menu so I don't know what kind of egg sandwiches they offer, but according to their instagram, they are $5 which is a bit on the pricey side. I'd have to assume they come with various options, hopefully both veg and meat for that price. Also no word on what kind of coffee they are serving, but I believe they will be serving a full range of coffee beverages.

Has anyone tried it out yet? Gotten food and/or coffee? Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Can we stop supporting this place? Sure, businesses are designed to make money. But the owners seem more driven by that, offering their location instead of a sense of community and authenticity. There are plenty of other places to frequent that do a better job with food, service, and cost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think businesses can make more money when they embrace the community and try to support and enhance it. I wish this place would.

      Delete
  2. totally agree, you can't only eat/drink location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. To me, atmosphere and quality trump that every time.

      Delete