- Fastboy Delivery is offering
15% off delivery of Milk Sugar Love and Downtown Yogurt when you use code when you use code Dessert15 by the end of the day on 5/2710% off from any restaurant with code Memorial 2016 until 5/30
- The Journal Square Green Market will run from 11am-8pm on Friday, 5/27
- The Kitchen Step opened up their new patio just in time for the weekend and will have it available for both brunch and dinner this weekend.
- The Van Vorst Farmer's Market is open from 8am-3pm on Saturday and this week is the debut of Bebop Roast along with all the other great vendors.
- Gia's Gelato is launching a new brunch menu, available for the first time this Saturday and Sunday.
- The Riverview Farmer's Market will run from 10am-3pm this Sunday and as a reminder, any regularly scheduled markets on Monday are cancelled so this is a great chance to stock up.
- Along with a regatta on Saturday, there will be more Fleet Week activities and demos on Sunday at Liberty State Park and the Green Radish will be there along with other trucks helping to feed everyone.
Holiday Special Hours:
- The Hamilton Inn and Hamilton Pork will both be open all day Sunday and Monday with brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- South House is open from 12pm-2am on Monday and they''ll have "happy pour" prices all day.
- Carvao BBQ is open all weekend with $5 margaritas and mojitos and $3 Coronas and they're offering red, white, and blue sangria.
- Cocoa Bakery is open from 9am-5pm on Sunday with lots of Memorial Day desserts like berry trifles, S'mores Cake, and ice cream sandwiches.
- Milk Sugar Love is open all weekend and Monday.
- The Grind Shop will have holiday hours of 8am-5pm on Sunday and 7am-3pm Monday.
- Corkscrew Bar & Grill is offering Memorial Day Barbecue Plates.
- 9 Bar Cafe will have holiday hours of 9am-2pm on Sunday and Monday.
- Third & Vine has confirmed they'll be closed on Monday, but will have normal hours for the rest of the weekend.
- PJ Ryan's Squared is closed Sunday and Monday.
- Battello is closed all weekend and will re-open Tuesday.
I'll keep updating, so keep checking back for more info!