Mother's Day is this weekend and here are some of the best ways to celebrate in Jersey City:
- The Brightside Tavern is having a pre-Mother's Day concert featuring The Unlimited Sounds of Soul Band on Friday starting at 8:30pm. Tickets are $15 ahead of time and $20 at the door.
- *THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MAY 11TH AND MOVED TO EXCHANGE PLACE PLAZA* On May 6th, JC Families will have a Mother's Day Celebration in Hamilton Park from 4pm-7pm with massages, giveaways, a photo corner, and more.
- Milk Sugar Love is offering a special cake for Mother's Day. It's a 6" lemon cake with raspberry jam and vanilla frosting, topped with flowers from Grove Design. Orders must be in by Thursday.
- VB3 is serving brunch from 11am-4pm with the option of adding unlimited boozy brunch drinks for $14/person with the cost of your entree.
- Bambino Chef is hosting a Mommy and Me Tea Party for all ages with cupcake decorating, tea, ice cream and more.
- Whealth is celebrating with a family-style brunch beginning at 12pm for $38/person and they do provide vegetarian and gluten-free options. It's BYO, but orange juice and Bloody Mary mix will be available.
- If you're looking to combine food and an activity, Blackbird Gallery is hosting an afternoon of Brunch and Brush on Sunday beginning at 2pm where visitors will paint and taste a selection of sweet and savory items from Jersey City Sweets.
- Battello is celebrating with their annual Mother's Day Jazz Brunch, complete with carving station, a raw bar, and desserts.
- Liberty House is hosting a full day of Mother's Day buffets with an omelette and waffle station, pastries, and fruit and cheese in the morning and a carving station, mashed potato bar, and seafood station after 2:00pm