- Congratulations to Dan Richer of Razza for being named as a semi-finalist in the Best Chef in the Mid-Atlantic category by the James Beard Foundation.
- Pet Shop is hosting a special "Love to Love Ya Baby" night this Wednesday full of different vendors to help you set up better dating profiles, get style advice, and more along with a dance party at the Wine Bar.
- Congratulations to Cellar 335 on their mention on USA Today for their creative barware.
- Cellar 335's Executive Chef & owner, Jamie Knott was featured on the Food Network this past week on Beat Bobby Flay.
- Milk Sugar Love will be donating $1 from every puppy fro-yo sold at the shop to See Spot Rescued and stay tuned for more specials and fro-yo socials over the summer.
- Komegashi's Sushi Roll contest is back where you can design your own sushi roll and if it's chosen, you'll get special discounts for a year as well as having the roll featured on the menu.
- Smith & Chang has added breakfast sandwiches to their menu.
- Iron Monkey is bringing back $10 brunch from 11am-4pm every Saturday and Sunday.
- Squeeze'D is now offering $28 Smoothie Packs with your choice of four smoothies, available for pick-up or delivery.
- If you're looking for brunch on Monday as part of President's Day, Sam am, The Hamilton Inn, Hamilton Pork, Skinner's Loft, and Kitchen Step have all confirmed they're open.
Outside Jersey City