- Subia's has started carrying a selection of baked goods (including doughnuts) from the renowned Vegan Treats in Pennsylvania.
- South House is offering a special menu with Cajun specialties this Tuesday for Mardi Gras.
- The JC Village Association shared this great article from the New York News Magazine in 1976 going over the history of the village and local favorites like Pecoraro Bakery.
- Third & Vine is introducing a new seasonal tart - lemon meringue with raspberry coulis.
- Beginning next Sunday, LITM will have weekly trivia with Pubstumpers Trivia League including drink specials, weekly prizes, and more.
- Mantra, 235 Washington Street, is offering an expanded happy hour with half-priced drinks and a special through March of 20% off all dinner checks.
- Grandma Downtown has expanded her menu and started selling sandwiches through Modcup at Harborside.
- Barcade will be celebrating Bridge & Tunnel Night this Friday, March 3rd as part of NY Beer Week.
Monday, February 27, 2017