Tuesday, Feb. 7th
- Krispy Kreme opens for business beginning at 5 am
- Jersey Girls Food Tours is holding an "Eat for a Cause" tour from 6pm-9pm for $75/person with 50% of the proceeds going to the Food Bank of NJ.
- Check out Speakeasy Burlesque with Lillian Bustle at Miss Wong's Lounge with a $10 cover and drink specials all night beginning at 8pm.
- Midnight Market is back with $5 bites, $5 drinks, and a dance party, running from 7:30pm-midnight with a Foodie Hour entry at 6:30pm.
- The first of several cheese classes Van Hook has this month, American Singles will run from 7-8pm and cover some of the top artisan producers of American-made cheese. $40/person
Saturday, Feb. 11th
- Join Jersey Girls Food Tours and Growing in Jersey City for an indulgent Valentine's Day Dessert Tour for $65/person beginning at 3pm.
- Spend a day shopping and enjoying vendors like O'Lala Empanadas at Till Death Do Us Part: A Valentines Oddities Market at Cathedral Hall, 380 Montgomery, from 12-6pm
Tuesday, Feb 14th
- Along with countless dining specials all around town, Bucket & Bay is hosting a Gelato making class from 7:30-10pm, showing participants how to make their famed rose latte gelato and they'll also be offering aperitifs and snacks for $95/person.
Wednesday, Feb 15th
- Madame Claude Bis and Lourdes of the Vine are pairing up for a wine tasting and dinner series that kicks off this month with the Rhône Valley. Tickets are $60/person.
Thursday, Feb 16th
- Zeppelin Hall is running a Ragin' for Cajun New Orleans Festival from 2/16-2/28 with 12 different Cajun specials, live music and specials.
|Photo from JGFT|
Saturday, Feb. 18th
- Have A Night JC and Jersey Girls Food Tours have put together a Booze 'N' Bites tour for $75/person featuring cocktail demonstrations and appetizers at bars and restaurants around downtown.
Sunday, Feb. 19th
- Van Hook is hosting Mommy & Brie, a kid-friendly raw cheese and cured meat class from 3-4pm for $30/person
Tuesday, Feb 21st
- Wurstbar and Van Hook are presenting Ciders and Cheeses of France from 7-9pm. Tickets include tastes of paired ciders and cheeses for $50/person.
Wednesday, Feb. 22nd
Thursday, Feb. 23rd
- Join Jersey Wine & Spirits and Van Hook for a course on Wine & Cheeses of Spain from 7-8:30pm. $50/person.
- Pasta Dal Cuore and Cool Vines are celebrating Carnevale with a 5 course Venetian wine dinner with live music.
- Van Hook Cheese is offering a crash course, Cheese 101, to help guide you through the variety of cheese styles, tastes, and production processes from 7-8:30pm at $40/person
- Mana Wine & Lourdes of the Vine are hosting their 4th class, this time on Syrah, paired with different sausages from 7 - 8:30pm (a veggie option is available). $50/person
- South House is holding a Mardi Gras party with live music and Cajun specials.
- HopsScotch is celebrating Mardi Gras with food and drink specials all day and night.
- Talde is hosting their Kamayan night with all you can eat and all you can drink (limited bar menu) for $50.