- Cocoa Bakery is now carrying Lemon Blueberry cupcakes which they make annually to benefit Chemo Comfort, an organization that makes and provides comfort kits to chemo patients. The cupcakes will be available until June 12th.
- On Tuesday,
June 21stJune 28th, Hudson Kitchen is presenting their next Table Talk Live, focusing on how to market food businesses. Tickets are $20/person.
- Speaking of Hudson Kitchen, they recently featured an interview with local company Baonanas.
- Milk Sugar Love has announced they'll have the truck available on Hudson Street near the Harborside Light Rail Station from 11:30am-2pm every Thursday courtesy of Mack-Cali Realty.
- This Friday, June 10th, Grace Church is hosting a wine and craft beer tasting with appetizers to help support their community service programs. Tickets are $35 in advance.
- The Jersey City Pubic Library is hosting a Summerfest BBQ fundraiser at PJ Ryan's Squared on Thursday, June 9th.
- The Jersey City Office of Innovation is hosting a free workshop on operating a food truck in Jersey City featuring Incrediballs and ME Casa on Wednesday, June 22nd.
- On Thursday, June 9th, Barcade is launching their collaborative beer with Captain Lawrence Brewing, Simpsons Did It IPA. They'll have a special tap list for the event which begins at noon.