The Jersey City Project is back again with another year of Project Eats* and it's less than two weeks away!
If you've missed it in the past, Project Eats is a two day event featuring a wide variety of food vendors from New Jersey, New York, and beyond. It's always a great place to scope out local Jersey City businesses especially those that are soon-to-open.
Drinks will be provided by The Hamilton Inn and all vendors are being encouraged to bring small bites and tastings so that attendees can try a lot of different menus and products. I'll be posting up more information and lists of who to expect next week as we get closer, but for now, here's a preview:
- Milk Sugar Love will be there with the truck.
- Eema's cuisine, one of last year's favorites, will be back again with their musubi.
- Yeah Dawgs will be bringing vegan hot dogs.
- Brooklyn Oyster Party will be there with freshly shucked oysters and clams
- Two different New Orleans-inspired vendors will be bringing dessert - BooQoo Beignets will be serving their beignets with caramel dipping sauces and chicory coffee while Sweetface Snoballs will be offering up authentic New Orleans snoballs.
You can also follow along with The Jersey City Project on Instagram for more info on who will be there.
*I'm not affiliated with The Jersey City Project or Project Eats in any way.