The Jersey City West Side Craft Fair is this Saturday and Sunday, 12/17-12/18 from 12-6pm at the Gallo Center in Lincoln Park.
A project by the West Side Community Alliance and run by a team of volunteers, the Craft Fair is two days of great food, shopping opportunities, and handmade crafts by local vendors, many of which are unique to this market. I went to last year's and ended up finding several gifts that were reasonably-priced and charming. This is the second year for the market and they've expanded both the craft vendor selection and the food vendors.
- Aly’s Little Things/Antisocial Jewelry
- The B Press - letterpress cards
- But-A-Cake - butter cakes (good to eat then and there and as gifts)
- Eveningstarstudio - porcelain animal ornaments
- Graceful Originals
- The Guac Spot - guacamole!
- House of Gains - (Saturday Only)
- House of Gittens - (Saturday Only)
- Jerk-n-Grind - Jamaican food (Saturday Only)
- La Strawberry Moon - handmade housewares, officewares
- Metal, Cloth & Wood - women’s jewelry
- RedCat Ceramics - animal sculptures
- Sabon Mama - soap, bath fizzies, lotions, and scrubs
- Set in Clay
- Silly Chilly Hot Sauce
- Tag the Art Game
- Type A Fibers - knit & woven items and handspun yarn
- Eemas Cuisine - Hawaiian cuisine including vegan options (Sunday Only)
|Tacos with guacamole from The Guac Spot|