|Bulgogi Dumplings from Ahri's Kitchen|
- Join Hudson Pride Center and Garden State Equality this Tuesday, 1/9, at Atlas, 130 Newark Ave, as they host an Evening with the Mayors of Hoboken and Jersey City and the LGBTQ community. The event starts at 8pm.
- On Monday 1/8, Dolya Cafe, 128 Newark Avenue, will be celebrating their Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with the HDSID and Mayor Fulop at 4pm.
- Prato Bakery has put together a special trip to Tuscany with a focus on enjoying the food and learning the cooking techniques of the region. The trip will run from 7/7-7/14.
- Dale Talde and the Talde business partners are being sued by a couple who invested in Talde Jersey City, claiming that their investment was made under false pretenses.
- As of 1/1, Club Transmission permanently closed their doors.
- Graze and Braise has updated their meal plans with new menu items including a wider variety of vegan dishes and soups. You can either mix and match on your own or choose their pre-selected vegan meal plan which offers four vegan meals and two vegan soups.
- Beginning this Monday, 1/8, Rustique will no longer be open on Mondays. They will follow their regular hours otherwise.
- Join Liberty House restaurant this Wednesday, 1/10 for their Cozy Cocktails class, demonstrating how to mix up your own drinks. Passed appetizers are included.
- Busy Bee Organics is launching a New Year's Bee-Tox with enhanced offerings and different program levels starting next Monday, 1/15.
- Ahri's Kitchen has added the delicious dumplings they debuted during Project: Market to their permanent menu.
Outside Jersey City
- Bayonne is hosting their 1st Annual Chili Cook-Off on Friday, 1/19 beginning at 6:30pm. Tickets are $25 or $30 at the door and include chili, Mexican food, beer, soda, sangria and more.
- Acclaimed restaurant Redux in Madison, NJ will be closing their doors on Sunday, 1/14 after a little more than two years in business.