- Prato Bakery is hosting a Prosciutto di Parma tasting at 11am
- Patsey's, a new Italian American Bistro located at 93 Franklin Street in Jersey City Heights will open tomorrow. They'll be open from 6am-3pm.
- Groove on Grove is exciting enough, but on Wednesday, the'll also have the Artists & Makers Market! Milk Sugar Love, Sincerely Sweet Confections.Koro Koro, Park and Sixth, Raval, Orale, Hard Grove Cafe and more will be there with food and drinks!
- There are still a couple of spots open at both seatings (6:30pm and 9:30pm) for Raval's Live Flamenco Show and Unlimited Tapas.
- It's the 13th Annual Newport Beach Party!
- Wednesday means Bluegrass at both Union Republic and Park & Sixth
- Milk Sugar Love will have the cart out at the Beacon from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- The Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Feast, featuring games, rides, and food, begins today and will be open through the weekend at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, 99 Broadway, near Journal Square.
- Bucket & Bay is having their Grand Opening! It will be a huge party with reggae, gelato, empandas, ribbon-cutting by Mayor Fulop & more.
- It's Food Truck Friday in Jersey City Heights on Palisade Avenue
- It's the first night of the St. Anthony's Polish Festival on 6th Street between Monmouth and Coles with Polish, Spanish, Italian, and Filipino specialties.
- Pacific Flea returns! Milk Sugar Love will be one of the vendors and this month will also be a dance party with DJ Obvious.
- The new Farmers Market at Arlington Park in Bergen Lafayette has their first day today!
- Jersey City Food Truck Rally returns with Incrediballs, ME Casa, and The Chopping Block on Saturday at the Newark and Brunswick lot.