- Zeppelin Hall is celebrating Street Food of the World over the next month with rotating menus featuring popular street foods from countries all over the world, starting with Mexico and ending with food from all over Europe.
- Atlas Public House is kicking off a new weekly live music series with Latin gypsy jazz musicians Benjamin Husil and Frederika Krier. The music will be every Thursday with rotating artists from 6pm-8pm.
- FM Jersey City is having their Grand Open to the public. The 70s-inspired bar and restaurant had their ribbon-cutting early this month and have been going through a soft open, but join them Thursday for their official Grand Opening.
Friday, May 12th
- Join Midnight Market as they celebrate this month's theme: BRUNCH! As always, everything is $5 or less and they've got a great roster of vendors with brunch-themed specials ready to feed you.
Saturday, May 13th
- Join Jersey Girls Food Tours this Saturday as they hold a Best of Downtown tour with special guest cheap travel blogger, Nomadic Matt. The tour begins at 3pm and is a great way to explore some local spots.
Sunday, May 14th
- Bucket & Bay is holding a Mother's Day Gelato Brunch & Demo Class from 11am-12:30pm. Tickets are $75 each and include a brunch of poached eggs, french toast, cheese, and drinks along with a demonstration and flight of different gelato.
Wednesday, May 17th
- Join Lourdes of the Vine for the next session of the Vins de France series at Madame Claude Bis. Seating is limited and it's $70/person for four courses with wine pairings.
Friday, May 19th
- Surf City Bar opens for the season.
Saturday, May 20th
- The JC Reservoir Alliance is hosting a Pancake Breakfast at Applebee's on Route 440 from 8am-10am. It's $14 and proceeds go to help support Jersey City community events and programming at Reservoir #3.
Wednesday, May 24th
- Satis Bistro is hosting a four course dinner with wine pairings from Burgundy for $85/person. The dinner starts at 7:30 pm and advance reservations are required.
Saturday, May 27th
- Join LITM and Hendrick's Gin for The Garden Party: A 1920's Jazz Shindig featuring prohibition era cocktails and specialties from Hendrick's, Monkey Shoulder Whisky, & Montelobos Mezcal. Starting at 6pm and going all night, there will also be live music, games and more - dress-up optional.