Events and Specials:
- Iron Monkey has food and drink specials running all weekend including a BBQ platter and a $10 brunch special
- Hamilton Pork will be open for their regular hours and will also be serving their brunch menu on Monday.
- Wurstbar is offering $5 Haus Dogs for Memorial Day along with their regular menu.
- GP's is celebrating all weekend with brunch, lunch, and dinner every day from Saturday through Monday with a Memorial Day spin on their house specialty ricotta pancakes - served with blueberries, raspberries, and whipped cream.
- LITM and Hendrick's Gin are hosting The Garden Party: A 1920's Jazz Shindig on Saturday night beginning at 6pm. There will be Prohibition-Era cocktails, live music, lawn and card games and much more. Dressing up is optional.
- Left Bank Burger Bar has a variety of both food and drink specials all weekend including $5 sangria and margaritas, $5 burgers for take out, and $10 specials on Monday along with 10% off for veterans and civil service.
- Talde is hosting a Memorial Day Weekend Beach Party on Sunday from 12-8pm with a $30 All You Can Eat Menu featuring Jerk Chicken Wings, Lonaniza Burgers, and Hot Dogs with a ton of toppings, sides, and Filipino Coconut Fruit Salad and Funnel Cake for dessert. Tickets can be bought ahead of time or are $35 at the door.
- The Farmers Markets at Van Vorst Park and Riverview Park are on as scheduled, but the Grove Street Market on Monday is canceled because of the holiday, so plan ahead and stock up on Saturday and Sunday.
- Seven Sheep Coffee will be open until 3:30pm Friday & Saturday, closed Sunday, and open until 3pm Monday.
- Squeeze'd will be closed on Memorial Day.
- Ani Ramen (both locations) will be closed on Monday, Memorial Day
Keep checking back for updates on special menus and hours.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend Jersey City!