- Sam a.m. is hosting a St. Patrick's Day 4 course feast on Wednesday and Thursday. for $44/person.
- Left Bank Burger Bar is offering a new Friday special for Lent: The Codfather with fried cod, coleslaw, and bank sauce.
- Talde has introduced a new late night menu, available on Saturdays after 10pm.
- Esther Davidowitz of NorthJersey.com recently went on a food crawl around downtown Jersey City with Razza's Dan Richer and they hit quite a few local favorites.
- Wurstbar is hiring!
- 4th Street Arts has announced that Mayor Fulop and Pete Genovese will be judging their Chili Cook-Off and Mac & Cheese Showdown in May. They're now accepting entry applications.
- The Golden Cicada was featured in The Paris Review.
- O'Leary's has introduced a new everyday menu.
- Madame Claude's has a new Early Bird special - soup or appetizer, entree, dessert, and a glass of house wine for $25 every Tuesday-Thursday from 5-7pm.
- Sprout Marketplace, a mini-grocery store and some prepared food options, has opened at 70 Christopher Colombus Drive.
- The Grind Shop has started carrying a variety of vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free products from Om Sweet Home.
Outside Jersey City
- NJ is finally reconsidering its liquor laws to help increase availability in downtown areas and to offer a wine and beer only option.
- Yelp NJ is hosting their own March Madness competition - March Munchness from 3/13-3/31 pitting different Hoboken and Jersey City restaurants against each other. Check out their IG for more info and how to vote.
- The Hoboken Chili Cook-Off and Homebrew Contest helped raise over $10,000 for True Mentors.