- Cocoa Bakery has released their Passover menu, now available for pre-order. They've been without phone service for the past couple of weeks, so please make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org to place any orders.
- Whealth is offering a new menu for spring.
- Surf City will be back open for the season on Friday, May 19th.
- Join Hudson County Community College for their 1st Annual Food for Thought program with their Culinary Arts Institute on Wednesday, 4/5.
- This Friday 3/24, Modcup at 25 Senate Place is having a latte art throwdown and party.
- Torico will be serving Irish Creme Liqueur ice cream for the rest of March, as long as supplies last.
- Graze and Braise will be launching a new menu this week.
Outside Jersey City