Thursday, March 9th
- Bucket & Bay is holding a Masterclass in gelato-making, this time focusing on chocolate. It runs from 7:30-10pm and is $95/person
- The 8th Annual Chili Cook-Off and Home Brewing Contest benefitting TRUE Mentors in Hoboken will run from 2-6pm at Our Lady of Grace Gym, 422 Willow Ave in Hoboken. Tickets are $45 each.
Sunday, March 12th
- Van Hook is holding their recurring class Mommy & Brie from 3pm-4pm exploring unpasteurized cheese and cured meats.
HopsScotch and Tap That NJ are teaming up to host a craft-beer themed speed dating event from 7-9pm. The actual speed dating event will run from 7-8pm and include tastings of craft beer and there will be a mixer open to anyone with food and drink specials.**Moved to 3/22 because of weather**
- Satis Bistro is hosting a whiskey tasting for $55/person. There will be four whiskeys paired with small bites.
- Lourdes of the Vine and Madame Claude Bis are hosting a 5 course wine dinner focusing on wines from the Southwest of France from 7-9pm for $60/person.
Thursday, March 16th
- Mana Wine is holding their next wine class focusing on the differences between cold and warm climate wines. Tickets are $65 and the class runs from 7-8:30pm.
Friday, March 17th
- It's a special St. Patrick's edition of the Midnight Market! There will be a beer garden from GP's and Departed Soles and over 20 vendors serving food for $5 or less.
- Fox and Crow is having their annual St. Patrick's Day "Pint & Plate Special" with beer and a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner for $10.
Saturday, March 18th
- Left Bank Burger Bar is hosting The Boom Bap, an all 90's/2000's all reggae, R&B, and hiphop party.
Tuesday, March 21st
- Join Van Hook in celebrating Women's History Month with a class on Women in Cheese exploring female cheesemakers. The class runs from 7:15-9pm and is $50/person. Proceeds will benefit Planned Parenthood.
Wednesday, March 22nd
- HopsScotch and Tap That NJ are teaming up to host a craft-beer themed speed dating event from 7-9pm. The actual speed dating event will run from 7-8pm and include tastings of craft beer and there will be a mixer open to anyone with food and drink specials.
- McGinley Square Pub will be the subject of a tap takeover by Asbury Park Brewing beginning at 8pm.
Thursday, March 23rd
- Van Hook is hosing a Gin & Cheese class from 7-8:30pm.
Friday, March 24th
- Jersey City Whiskey Fest is here! The event runs from 7-10pm at Harborside and includes food, live music, and the chance to taste over 100 different whiskeys of all varietals.
Tuesday, March 28th
- Join LITM and Suzie's Hot Shoppe at this pop-up shop and party celebrating all things spicy including hot sauce tastings, spicy drinks, and products like spicy pickles, chili chocolate and more to benefit MS.
- Van Hook is holding a Cheese 101 class offering a crash course in all the cheese basics which will help you navigate your future cheese plate decisions. It runs from 7-8:30pm.
- VB3 is hosting a whiskey tasting from 7:30-9:30pm for $50/person. It will feature a four course meal with whiskey pairing.
Wednesday, March 29th
- Mana Wine and Thirsty Quaker are offering a hands-on class on how to make your own wine and sampling and comparing homemade wine to commercial wine. It runs from 6:30-8:30 pm and is $75 for two guests.