Thursday, April 6th
- Barcade and Transmitter Brewing are celebrating the launch of Transmitter Beer being available on draft in New Jersey. There's a special draft list and the event begins at 12pm.
- Zeppelin Hall is celebrating National Beer Day with two happy hours and an Oktoberfest party band. Their month-long Whole Hog Barbecue Festival is also going on so there will be plenty of food specials to keep you going.
- Pacific Flea starts back up with the first event of the season! It runs from 11am-5pm and is full of vintage and hand-crafted goods including vendors like Muttley Royale, Bang Cookies, and Cholita Paletas to feed you as you shop. It will be running every second Saturday from April-October.
Wednesday, April 12th
- Lourdes of the Vine and Madame Claude Bis will be exploring and celebrating wines of the Loire Valley from 7-9pm. Tickets are $60/person including food and reservations are required.
Friday, April 14th
- Midnight Market is back and this month's theme is Dessert First! With a great roster of dessert vendors (along with a few savory options for balance), try out all the best baking and confectionary delights like churro ice cream, local favorite Sugar Supply JC, and more. GP's and Departed Soles will be providing all the drinks.
- Join Squeeze'D for their ribbon cutting at 300 Coles Street beginning at 3:30pm.
- Join Barcade, Dogfish Head, and Crosley Turntables in celebrating Record Store Day. There will be music, giveaways, and plenty of Dogfish Head beer to drink.
Thursday, April 20th
- Head back to Barcade to help them celebrate their 6th anniversary in Jersey City. They'll have rare and vintage kegs, giveaways, kitchen specials and more. The party starts at noon and goes all night.
- FM Jersey City, the 70's inspired restaurant that's taken over the former Union Republic space at 340 3rd street, is scheduled to have their ribbon-cutting today at 3:30pm.
Saturday, April 22nd
- The Cliff, a vegetarian and vegan-friendly cafe opening in the Heights, will celebrate their Grand Opening by offering brunch from 8am-4pm
- This Saturday is the opening day for the Van Vorst Park Farmer's Market. It will run every Saturday through December.
Sunday, April 23rd
- Van Hook Cheese is hosting a Mommy & Brie class for $30/person from 2-3pm.
Tuesday, April 25th
- It's Plant Nite at Iron Monkey. Beginning at 7pm, come in and build your own terrarium while enjoying some drinks.
- It's time to learn what you like with Cheese 101 with Van Hook Cheese. For $40/person and running from 7-8:30pm, you'll get to taste and learn about a range of styles and varieties of cheese.