- Pacific Flea starts back up for the season next Saturday, 4/8, and along with all the great hand-crafted and vintage finds, they've got two delicious vendors joining in: Bang Cookies and Cholita Paletas.
- Third & Vine has a four course dinner coming up this Wednesday 4/5 that will be paired with 10 California wines. The dinner starts at 7pm and tickets are $75/person.
- Diesel & Duke, a popular burger spot in New Brunswick and Montclair, is planning an expansion into Jersey City.
- Raval has a new weekend cocktail and dance lounge launching on May 5th on the bottom floor.
- House of Gains has a new menu up and they've got some discounts going this month.
- Food Network star Anne Burrell visited Hudson Community College to share her experiences in the culinary world.
- The Big Straw has added carbonated bubble tea to the menu.
- Transmitter Brewing is launching at Barcade this Thursday.
- The vendor list for Midnight Market's Dessert First event is up and looks delicious.
- The Grind Shop is collaborating with local artists on a monthly design series.
- Sam a.m. has launched their new spring menu.
Outside Jersey City
- Australian-inspired coffee shop Blue Lane is expanding to Hoboken and opening 4/3 at 409 Washington Street.
- This weekend, 4/7-4/9, there is a Fun & Food Truck Festival in Ridgefield Park. It runs Friday-Sunday and has a carnival, food trucks, and vendors.
- Trader Joe's will officially open in Hoboken on May 1st.