- Via Hoboken Girl, Battello will be closing indefinitely in mid-September for repairs to the pier the restaurant is situated on. The repairs are scheduled to be completed by mid-Spring 2018.
- Congratulations to Hooked JC for their mention on NJ.com's list of August's list of the 10 Hottest Restaurants in New Jersey.
- Congratulations to Torico for being named the best ice cream shop in Hudson County.
- Newly opened Po-Kay celebrated their ribbon cutting last Thursday at 283 Newark Avenue. Stop in to try their poke bowls (including an octopus option!) any day of the week after 12pm.
- Suwanna Food, a Thai-inspired vendor, will be popping up at LITM every Monday beginning this week. Stop by to try out a new and delicious menu.
- Ground Connection is holding a special Summer Giveaway on Facebook and the winner will receive a $50 gift card and free coffee beans.
- Van Hook Cheese is offering two classes later this month: American Cheeses + Wine and Cheese 101. Make sure to buy your entry tickets to reserve your spot.
- Join Third & Vine for An Evening with Transmitter Brewing on Tuesday, August 15th at 6pm
Outside Jersey City