- Join Surf City for their Paella Festival! It starts this Friday, 8/4 and runs through Sunday, 8/20
- For many restaurants, it's the last day of Hudson Restaurant Week! Try out someplace new or go to an old favorite and enjoy three delicious courses. Special note - Latham House, one of my personal favorites, has extended their Restaurant Week menu through Saturday.
- Marketplace JC is hosting the second event in their 4-part summer series, Magnolia Landing, this Saturday from 11am-4pm at the corner of Magnolia and Summit Ave. Join them for live music, craft and vintage vendors, and some great food including How She Snow, serving Taiwannese shaved ice/ice cream; Yum Shack with Vietnamese flavor-inspired bowls, tacos & more; Square One with their delicious chocolate chip cookies, healthys snacks, and much more.
- Bloomsbury Square is moving from their spot at 942 Summit in the Heights, so make sure to stop by this Saturday between 4:30-7pm to say goodbye, enjoy some final DIY activities, and complimentary drinks and treats.
Sunday, August 7th
- The Riverview Farmers' Market is kicking off National Peach Month with the 6th Annual Perfect Peach Pie contest and Peach Party. Check out all the special peach-influenced menus from vendors throughout the event.
- Stop by Bambino Chef at 213 Newark Ave for their Annual Lemonade Stand Fundraiser for No Kid Hungry. The stand will be open from 11am-2pm.