Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

9th & Coles To Hold a Closing Party Friday

From FB
As reported last month, 9th and Coles Tavern announced they were putting the business up for sale so they could focus on their animal sanctuary and farm in upstate New York. It appears they've already found a buyer and they will be closing down the restaurant at the end of this week.

Reports are mixed as to whether the space has been sold to a developer to be used for housing or if the restaurant will reopen under new management, but either way, it definitely won't be the same.

Stop by Friday night to say goodbye and wish them well.




2 comments:

  1. That's a bummer! I had my first (blind) date with my fiance there on December 19, 2012. We sat in the downstairs area and hit it off with such chemistry... I'll always remember 9th and Coles as where I met the love of my life. Best wishes to the former owners and hopefully the space will be carried on in a wonderful way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really nice story. Hopefully whatever comes next will have the opportunity to do the same for someone else.

      Delete