Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Get to Know JC Eater: Patty

Welcome to "Get to Know JC Eater" where every week I post a profile of a local resident sharing where and what they love to eat in Jersey City. If you'd like to be featured, please leave a comment below or email me directly.

This week's JC Eater is a food lover who would love some pupusa recommendations.

What's your name?
Patricia "Piña" Granados

Where in Jersey City do you live?
Jersey City Heights 

Do you have a favorite non-food spot in Jersey City?
Colgate Clock - its beautiful, vintage and just has a great view of the city

Do you follow a specific dietary lifestyle?
Nope, I looooove food. 

What are your favorite places to eat in your neighborhood?
Gosh, where to start!! In no particular order here they go:
Rumbas- besides being right in front of my apartment, they're delicious and cheap
Los Tres Chilitos - I love me some good Mexican
Corkscrew Bar - great burgers with some good beer
Gino's - PIZZA!!!
Andrea Salumeria - Hands down the best Italian deli. 

What are your favorite places to eat in Jersey City overall?
Left Bank Burger- They have some banging fries and burgers
Liberty Prime Steakhouse - Great meat, great decor, and awesome staff! 
Taqueria Mi Mariachi - Best hole in the wall for tacos (I told you I love Mexican food right)
The Angry Crab Food Truck - They have some great seafood. CRAB POUTINE! 
Park & Sixth - The wings!!
Squeeze'd- Great juices
Two Boots - Pizza 
Torico - Ice Cream


Is there a particular dish in Jersey City that's your favorite or that you find yourself recommending over and over?
The Beast Burger - Park & Sixth
Biscuit & Gravy - South House 

What kind of restaurant would you love to see in Jersey City that isn't here already?
I am going to bring it to my Latin roots and say a Salvadoran restaurant. You cannot find any pupusa around here and if you do know of any, let me know because I'm missing out. 

Any other info you want to put? 
Follow my food journey through Instagram: PineappleEats

3 comments:

  1. Chiko's in Bergen-Lafayette has pupusas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pogomunk - ahhh I'm gonna have to go check them out!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the Chiko's recommendation...they have awesome cubanos too!

    ReplyDelete