- Left Bank Burger Bar was hit with some controversy this weekend when a picture was tweeted of their food truck entering the Trump National Golf Club at Bedminster. They later tweeted a clarification that they had been contracted by Trenton to sell food to the NJ state and local law enforcement and military staff that were working long shifts without the opportunity to leave the site to eat.
- Congratulations to Prato Bakery who celebrated the ribbon-cutting of their new location last Thursday.
- Battello has provided an update on their reopening after being shut down last summer for necessary repairs to the pier the restaurant is located on. The work has been delayed because of weather but they are hoping to move back in and reopen in early fall.
- Pokay is celebrating 1 year in business this week. To honor the occason, they are giving away a free pokay taco to the first 50 customers on Tuesday, 7/3.
- ME Casa is now accepting reservations on Friday and Saturday at their new location.
- Satis Bistro is holding a Tapas & Sangria Wine Dinner on Thursday, July 12th. There will be four courses for $65/person and reservations are required.
- The Art House has announced the date for their annual Cocktails Under the Stars fundraiser, raising money for their youth theater education program. It will be held on August 1st on the Charles & Co. rooftop. Tickets are $75.
- Light Rail Cafe is currently closed for some renovations. They plan to reopen in two weeks on Monday, 7/16.
- Angels Recipe Ice Cream launched the soft open of their new location on Friday. They moved their shop from Hoboken at 312 Central Ave and currently plan on being open from approximately 11am-10pm. They have rolled ice cream, regular ice cream, and non-dairy options.
Monday, July 2, 2018
Community News: Battello Update, Satis Tapas & Sangria Dinner, and more