- It's National Doughnut Day so swing by Krispy Kreme to pick up your free doughnut or Dunkin Donuts to grab a free doughnut with the purchase of a coffee.
- Today is JC Fridays with art events, performances, live music, and gallery displays up all over town - including in restaurants and bars throughout the city. The full listing of events is here.
- The Arlington Park Farmers Market starts back up for its third season! Come check out the beautiful park, pick up some fresh fruit, vegetables, baked goods, skincare, and more from 10am-2pm. For the full list of Jersey City Farmers Markets, check here.
- The Jersey City Craft Brew Fest is back at Harborside, running in two sessions. The first is from 12pm-4pm and the second is from 5:30pm-9:30pm. Use code JCEATS for $15 off the ticket price.
- Today marks the kick-off for the Riverview Jazz Festival which runs from 12-7pm at the Urby lot, 200 Greene Street. There will tons of great music, food trucks, vendors, and more. There will also be bands playing at Fox and Crow and The Corkscrew. The festival runs through June 10th with events all over town. The full line-up can be found here.
Monday, June 5th
- Atlas House is celebrating Negroni Week (June 5th-11th) by hosting the official NJ Kickoff Party from 6-11pm. They're partnering with mixologists from all over the state who will take a turn bartending and showing off their Negroni week specials. There will be a 50/50 raffle where all proceeds will be donated to City Harvest along with a portion of the profits from the Negroni sales.
- Midnight Market is hosting the first of TWO events this month - their regular Market and then later in the month, a family-friendly version - from 7pm-Midnight at Harborside, 147 Harborside Plaza. They've got a great line-up of food including Chopped champion Lee Knoeppel and as always, everything is $5 or less, including the drinks.
Saturday, June 10th
- Pacific Flea returns, after being canceled last month because of inclement weather. The market (149 Pacific Ave) will run from 11am-5pm with its usual mix of vintage and hand-crafted goods, great food from trucks and pop-up vendors from all around Jersey City, and overall good vibe.
Sunday, June 11th
- The Thirsty Quaker is holding their 3rd Anniversary Barbecue. Although their anniversary was technically in February, June is a much better time for a bbq. Stop by from 2-8pm to enjoy homemade beer, sangria, bbq and games.
Tuesday, June 13th
- Talde is throwing a special Kamayan Seafood Boil from 7:30-9:30pm with all-you-can-eat seafood specialties and all-you-can-drink Calamansi Punch. Tickets are $55.
- The Hutton is showing Jaws in their patio along with beer bucket specials and frozen drinks.
- Base Gym is throwing a food truck fest with vendors from throughout Jersey City.
Wednesday, June 14th
- The Hudson Kitchen is kicking off their 2017 Table Talk Live Series with "The Story Behind The Plate" where food businesses and entrepreneurs will talk about their stories and experiences, providing insight on how to use those moments to build your brand. The event runs from 6-9pm and admisson is $20 which includes cocktails and a Hudson Kitchen gift bag.
- LITM is hosting Cocktails for CATS Feline Fundraiser, a benefit for the Companion Animal Trust. The fundraiser starts at 7pm and includes a raffle, artwork, drink specials and a full bar.
- New restaurant, Beat Street, is hosting a sneak preview party with a Kick-Off to Summer Fundraiser for Big Brothers/Big Sisters. Admission is $20 with food, drinks, and live entertainment included. The party will begin at 6pm.
Thursday, June 15thFriday, June 16th
- Join the York Street Project for their fundraiser, Evening Under the Stars, from 6pm-9pm with a variety of great food from vendors all over town, drinks, live music, a raffle, and more. Proceeds go to help supporting York Street Project's various programs that work to break the cycle of poverty. Use code JC Eats for 20% off ticket price.
- Surf City launches their weekend-long National Lobster Weekend celebration with over a dozen different lobster dishes. The festival will run all weekend through Sunday.
- Departed Soles is celebrating their 2nd Distribution Anniversary and the release of their new 7.6% Jul-IPA brewed in collaboration with Hoboken's The Roosevelts and made in part with red, white, and blue Firecracker/Bomb pops. A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit local veterans groups.
Saturday, June 17th
- Jersey Girls Food Tours is hosting a special Booze & Bites Tour, a spirits focused, hands-on, and interactive journey with stops all through downtown Jersey City. Tickets are here, but hurry - spots are almost sold out.
- Midnight Market is hosting a Family Day from 4pm-11pm at The Beacon, 20 Beacon Way, with the same $5 drinks, $5 bites, music, and this time, a screening of Mrs. Doubtfire at 9pm.
- Join Eighty Mag and Gramforacause for a Kamayan dinner at Andco, 201 Montgomery, benefiting Jersey City refugee families. Tickets are $55 and the dinner runs from 7-9:30pm
Wednesday, June 21st
- Join LITM, 140 Newark Ave, for their Chilltown Get Down Summer Dance Party & BBQ to celebrate the official start of summer! The party will start at 7pm with their summer cocktail menu and some other refreshing boozy treats like frosé and spiked ice pops. There will be BBQ specials all night and your choice of chicken or tofu wings for $6.
Saturday, June 24th & Sunday, June 25th
- It's one of the biggest food weekends of the year - Project: Eats is back from The Jersey City Project and they've got two full days of vendors booked from all over NJ & NY. Come prepared to eat, drink, and enjoy and stay tuned for further details on who and what to expect.
Thursday, June 29th
- Satis Bistro is hosting a Montalbera Wine Tasting and Dinner for $65/person at 7:30pm.